
I took this picture in the last summer at Seabrook in New Hampshire, I’m not a photographing expert... it was just by accident when I thrown a french fires to feeds the seagull and 'chick chack'~ I would say this gorgeous picture I’ve never made in my lifetime… I love it~
11 comments:
Nice picture!
good capture!
I'll make more of this if
You really enjoy it. (^_~)
btw, wait to see more of your post!
Thanks :::b::: I try~
Pete
Sorry for the typo of previous msg.
Here's the code for bgm, just paste them into the templ between < body > < /body >
Please remeber, no space between < >
< EMBED SRC="MusicURL" AutoStart="true" loop="0" width="" height="" volume=100 >< /EMBED >
btw, I do have all 4 albums, really love her voice.Do you know The Czars?
pete, you should show off your knowledge of cars more often.
I'll be one of your fans. Plz!
How can I send the code for you?
To you yahoo mail?
Thanks .::b::. Now my blog not silence anymore~ Appreciated~
Pete :D
Hey Pete, Happy Chinese new year to you and your families!
Boston 係咪好凍﹖
你地食唔食團年飯﹖
Somehow我聽唔到你既bgm......
pete, 你要搵個地方host 你個music file.
go to angelfire.com,開個account就OK。
^_________________________^ 記得笑多D。
Very appreciated .::b::. By the way, I start working on your CD’s now (No, I didn’t forget just keeping me busy here and there :P ) any songs you want to have? Or just let me fulfill of Synthpop’s on the disc? Ha ha haaaa… Seriously, just let me know don’t be hesitate~ ;)
Pete :D
Hey pete, just got your msg, Thanks!
.Seems that your msg has been here for a month. Sorry for missing it :P
How have you been? Haven't heard from you for awhile.
I'm getting better now, just went to see a Chinese doc during lunch time. $20 haha~~
I cant think of any songs I want right now. Any song from you I'll be really appreciated and like it.
btw, I don't hear any music here, you got prob hosting the music file?
Hey no problem .::b::. Like I said I’m busy here and there anyway~ My blog music was work but Angelfire’s disabled my account a month ago because the song I’ve uploaded from my work computer :P maybe they thought I’m using illegal audio files or something… I should re-register again and re-upload it from my own computer… but haven’t get a chance yet :P Anyway, the music CD’s will be on the way soon~ :D
Pete
Post a Comment