I love all 60’s~80’s cars since when I was a kid; I remember my first toy was a ’77 Porsche 911 scale 1/56 Matchbox’s die-cast model car, I loved it so much because I don’t have that much toys back than… I should keep it but when we moved to U.S. all my toys give away to someone, how sad… 70’s Celica is one of my favorite car, this car won a lot of championships in 70’s through early 80’s all over the world I’m sure any guys over 30’s should know this car is nuts~
Thursday, July 5, 2007
My toys, my pets and my collections…
I love all 60’s~80’s cars since when I was a kid; I remember my first toy was a ’77 Porsche 911 scale 1/56 Matchbox’s die-cast model car, I loved it so much because I don’t have that much toys back than… I should keep it but when we moved to U.S. all my toys give away to someone, how sad… 70’s Celica is one of my favorite car, this car won a lot of championships in 70’s through early 80’s all over the world I’m sure any guys over 30’s should know this car is nuts~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just found that u hv leave msg on my blog!! anyway, thx for ur comments n nice to meet u!! ^^
Peter,
I used not to leave msg on people's blog. This is not my first time read your msg, but this time make me touching most. I am a music stupid, but now i can feel the song, the song you have given me. Thanks a lot for the song and some sentenses make me feel better. Nice to meet you. All the best.
Hey Steve,
Thanks visit my blog and leave me a message~ I hope you doing well man, I’m sure you’re cool guy even I don’t know you ha ha haaa… Well, its life man something we thought everything under control but actually is not… but some surprises in our life we’ve never predict as well… whatever good or bad we gotta deal with it~ I know love is very important in our life but is not everything we still have ton of things keep us going I’m sure you can handle it~ just let it flowing naturally, take it easy man, be cool~
Pete
p.s. Do you have blog by the way?
thanks man
http://mystephenma.spaces.live.com
Post a Comment